“The times, they are achangin”
No doubt about it, like turning a page in history, everything is in a state of flux. The reality of one year ago is not the reality of today. Change is everywhere. And the most important thing to remember is that we are all connected. We are all in this together.
To cope with this very intense energy:
- Slow down. Our minds race during a crisis. They can dwell on lack, or fear, or they can dwell on abundance.
- Assess your situation. Are you safe? Do you need medical attention?
- If you are well, look around you. Do family or friends need help? Do what you can, while staying safe (mask, social distance, hand washing).
- Take good care of your physical and mental health
- And remember, in the words of “John Carter of Mars” I YET LIVE! (From the book by Edgar Rice Burroughs).